28 Jul 2011

Blogger Recognition

I am very pleased to have recieved a blog 'award' from my fellow blogger newbornfashionistas as one of her favorite recently discovered bloggers. I know that this is not much at all, but it gives me encouragement to go on and do what I do, so thank you very much : ) Check her out, as her blog is just a delight!

So the 'rules' are:
-thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog in your post.
-tell 7 things about yourself.
-award 7 recently discovered bloggers.
-contact the bloggers to let them know they received the award.


7 things about moi:
.love the smell of rain
.play piano and sing jazz and rock music
.hate fake people- it's just so tiring
.green is the favorite color
.will still play with lego ( I know I am weird )
.love anything vintage
.dream of becoming an architect, having my own online fashion shop and start acting.

And finaly, the 7 'recognition awards', as I like to call them:
Rania from nothinglikefashion, I always enjoy her posts as her style is magnificent!
Xenia from Need to Shine, a dear friend who has the most interesting thoughts about anything realy!
Violetta from Violetta E., her style is just ..oh MY! 
Nicol from fashionTNT, fellow greek blogger with the chic-est taste in clothes!
Stavroula from drugstoreandbargainlover, I always check her blog for beauty reviews!
Elena from Theonewiththefashion, amazing sense of style!
Evi from cbsg5861, her blog is an addiction!
xx R.

2 comments:

  1. Aww thank you for the award sweetie!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ευχαριστώ πολύύύ! :*

    ReplyDelete

Share a thought...