24 Sep 2011

New in, Forever 21

Hello my fashion monsters!
I have been wanting to make haul-like posts for sooo long but never got around to it. I had prepared so many posts but I end up not completely satisfied so none of them saw the light of my blog.. : ( But here it is, my first haul post! Well, things not that easy in my country at the time being, but since my fashion and style instincts can not be restrained, smart shopping and creative combintaions, is the only way to go! I placed an order from Forever21 about a week ago, so here it is!


Hello my fashion monsters!
Ήθελα εδώ και ποοόσο καιρό να κάνω haul-like ποστ αλλά ποτέ δεν τα δημοσιοποιούσα γιατί ποτέ δεν ήμουν απολύτως ικανοποιημένη, οπότε κανένα δεν είδε το φως του blog μου.. : ( Αλλά εδώ είναι λοιπόν, το πρώτο μου haul post! Tα πράγματα δεν είναι ιδιαίτερα εύκολα πλέον στη χώρα μας, ωστόσο επειδή τα fashion ένστικτα μου είναι ασυγκράτητα, η μόνη λύση είναι το έξυπνο shopping και δημιουργικοί συνδυασμοί! Έκανα την παραγγελία μου περίπου πριν από μία εβδομάδα από το Forever21 , so here it is!




















Well this completes the haul! I hope you liked the items, because I´ve loved them! They are going to get featured in many many posts, I can already tell! This post was not made to brag but only to share my love for fashion with you. Please feel free to leave a comment on your thoughts for this post! : )
P.S. I just could NOT resist to put the following picture.. Enjoy! : D






Αυτό ήταν το haul μου λοιπόν! Ελπίζω να σας άρεσαν γιατί εγώ τα έχω λατρέψει! Θα τα δείτε σε πολλά πολλά post είμαι σίγουρη! Το post αυτό δεν έγινε για να καυχηθώ αλλά για να μοιραστώ μαζί σας την αγάπη μου για τη μόδα. Αφήστε ελεύθερα τα σχόλια σας και τις σκέψεις σας για το post αυτό! : )
Υ.Γ. Απλά ΔΕ μπορούσα να αντισταθώ στο να σας δείξω την επόμενη φωτογραφία.. Enjoy! : D




xx R.

Errmm.. I got a little too excited opening the box...
*looks away*
..And Selini got a little too curious... :D


7 comments:

  1. love the ankle boots! and cute hair accessories :)
    xo

      Madison's Assortment

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new shoes!! and the fno post is amazing!!
    xoxo

    http://limonspective.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. τα μαύρα τα μποτάκια τα λάτρεψα..οι φιόγκοι είναι πλέον σταθερή αξία..η Σελήνη..απλά τέλεια!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those wedges! the last pic is too cute!

    xo

    Bang & Buck

    ReplyDelete
  6. great shoes, the last is best!
    http://chillychickblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the grey boots and Leopard shoes !=)

    http://mymymode.com

    ReplyDelete

Share a thought...