6 Nov 2011

Hey there, Birthday girl!

Hello world!
I write to you one year older now! I just turned 19 on 1st of November!19 years on this planet! yaaay! It was the most delightful day ever, as my friends and I gathered up to The Boy's house and had so much fun! It was amaaaazing!
So, without further ado, this is what I wore on my birthday. I didn't want to go all glamourness-my-god because we gathered up on my other half's house so, nothing too fancy. Chic yet casual was the way to go ( and it's always the way to go when you're not sure what to wear! ). ;)
I really hope you liked my look, and the most amazing gift would be to hear your comments! Stay creative!.

P.S. There is a fail-blooper photo down below, don't say I didn't warn you! :P

Hello world!
Σας γράφω ούσα ένα χρόνο μεγαλύτερη πλέον! Έκλεισα τα 19 μου χρόνια σε αυτόν τον κόσμο στη 1 Νοεμβρίου! yaaaay! Ήταν υπέροχη μέρα, εγώ και τα αγαπημένα μου πρόσωπα μαζευτήκαμε στο σπίτι Του Αγοριού και διασκεδάσαμε απείρως! 
Λοιπόν, χωρίς άλλη καθυστέρηση, αυτό ειναι το outfit που φόρεσα, μιας και ήμασταν σε σπίτι πιο χαλαρά δεν ήθελα να βάλω τίποτα glamourness-my-god. Οπότε κάτι σικ αλλά χαλαρό ήταν τέλειο ( πάντα δουλέυει αυτός ο συνδυασμός! )! ;)
Ελπίζω να σας άρεσε, και το πιο ωραίο δώρο θα ήταν να ακούσω τα σχόλια σας! Stay creative!


Υ.Γ. Υπάρχει μία fail-blooper φωτογραφία στο τέλος, μην πείτε ότι δεν προειδοποίησα! :Ρ
xx R.




Birthday Candle!! :D












  

..And the blooper photo! :D





-Lace Top, H&M
-Black culottes, Asos
-Overknee Socks, H&M
-Tights, Random
-Red All Stars, Converse



And here is a sneak peak from the following post! ;)











2 comments:

Share a thought...