13 Nov 2011

Just a Couple of New In's



Hello world! So how has your weekend been so far? I gathered up some new stuff and I thought I'd show them to you, to exchange opinions :) The sheer chiffon shirt and the black and white shirt were love at first sight ( you can't blame me! ), as well as the sheer pink tank top ( no need to state the obvious, but I do have a thing for sheer fabrics ). Τhe berets, along with the leather gloves ( those were a gift ) make me think of Paris, which is always a plus for me! The antique style bracelet is from Myfashionfruit, and it realy matches many of my other jewellery. The Chanel lipstick was a random buy ONLY because I found it on the discount basket in Sephora ( I always check that, because I almost always find treasures up to -80% of their price ) and it was 70% off so I got it for 9 euros, so talk about a crazy bargain. And I saved the best for last, this is a vintage bag ( in excellent condition ) that I thrifted from a second-hand-bazaar-like-thingy ( I'm not good at giving context, I know ). It is real leather and you will never guess how much I got it for... 1,5 euros!! Oh yes yes yes! :D You should always check these type of bazaars and stores out. I always find treasures! :D Well, that's it for now lovelies! I'd be thrilled to hear your comments! What do you think of the buys? :)




Hello world! Πώς περνάτε το σαββατοκύριακό σας μέχρι τώρα; Μάζεψα μερικά καινούρια πράγματα για να σας δείξω, ώστε να ανταλλάξουμε απόψεις :) Το διάφανο σιφόν πουκάμισο και το ασπρόμαυρο πουκάμισο ήταν κεραυνοβόλος έρωτας ( δε φταίω εγώ! ), το ίδιο και το διάφανο τοπάκι ( όχι οτι χρειάζεται να το πω, αλλά έχω ένα μεγάλο θέμα με τα διάφανα υφάσματα ). Οι μπερέδες, μαζί με τα δερμάτινα γάντια ( αυτά ήταν δώρο ) με κάνουν να σκέφτομαι το Παρίσι, το οποίο είναι πάντα ένα συν για μένα! :) Το αντικέ βραχιόλι ειναι απο το Μyfashionfruit, και ταιριάζει απόλυτα με τα περισσότερα κοσμήματα στη συλλογή μου. Το κραγιόν της Chanel ήταν τυχαία αγορά ΜΟΝΟ επειδή το βρήκα στο καλάθι με τα εκπτωτικά προϊόντα στα Sephora ( πάντα κοιτάω προς τα εκεί, γιατί σχεδόν πάντα βρίσκω θησαυρούς στο -80% των τιμών τους ) και είχε έκπτωση 70% οπότε μου κόστισε γύρω στα 9 ευρώ!! Και τελευταίο και καλύτερο άφησα αυτή τη vintage ( σε εξαιρετική κατάσταση ) τσάντα απο ένα παζάρι με μεταχειρισμένα-δωρισμένα ρούχα τσάντες κτλ ( δεν είμαι καλή στις περιγραφές, το ξέρω :Ρ ). Είναι κανονικό δέρμα και την πήρα... 1,5 ευρώ! Ωω ναι ναι ναι! Πάντα να check-άρετε τέτοια παζάρια και τέτοια μαγαζιά ( έχουμε αρκετά στη Θεσσαλονίκη! ). Πάντα βρίσκονται θησαυροί εκεί μέσα! :D Αυτά για τώρα! Θα ήθελα πάρα πολύ να ακούσω τις γνώμες σας! Τι νομίζετε για αυτές τις αγορές;




xx R.




















- Pink Top, Sheer Chiffon Shirt, Sfera ( Sfera.com )
-Antique bracelet, Myfashionfruit
-Black and White shirt, Bershka
-Chanel Lipstick, Sephora
- Leather Bag, thrifted
- Berets and Gloves, Sfera

2 comments:

  1. enjoy your goodies girl! ;)

    needless to say that your silk touched tops are super great!
    thinking of paying a visit at Sfera soon!

    :)

    mukimu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share a thought...