10 Nov 2011

Peek a Boo!

Hello world!
Sooo, what have you been up to? My week so far has been very nice ( minus the classes I have every single day.. Seriously, it's hard to wake up 8 am. What are people thinking when they make the classes timetable? ), I have recently been taking photography classes that have proved to be very interesting and helpful. Also I have discovered a HUGE art supplies store [ my personal PARADISE ( honestly I could move in so easily in any of these stores ) ], so a whole load of DIYs are coming very very soon! :D Well, enough with the mindless chit chat, this is an outfit that I love very much because a) I adore the shoes, b) this coat has become an inseparable part of my outfits, c) this vintage bag is literally 30+ years old ( courtesy of my mother ) and d) for some reason this outfit makes me think of Paris.. Aahh... Paris..
 I really hope you liked it and I would love to read your comments! :)




Hello world!
Λοιπόν, ποια είναι τα νέα σααας; Η δική μου εβδομάδα προς το παρόν ειναι πολύ καλή ( αν εξαιρέσουμε τα καθημερινά μαθήματα στη σχολή.. Τώρα σοβαρά, είναι τόσο δύσκολο να ξυπνάς 8 πμ. Τι στο καλό σκέφτονται όταν κάνουν το πρόγραμμα μαθημάτων; ), πρόσφατα άρχισα μαθήματα φωτογραφίας που είναι πολύ ενδιαφέροντα και ελπίζω χρήσιμα στο μέλλον. Επίσης, ανακάλυψα ένα ΓΙΓΑΝΤΙΟ μαγαζί με art supplies [ ο προσωπικός μου ΠΑΡΑΔΕΙΣΟΣ ( ειλικρινά μπορώ να μετακομίσω μονίμως σε αυτά τα μαγαζιά ) ], οπότε άπειρα DIY projets έρχονται πολύ πολύ σύντομααα! :D Τελοσπάντων, αρκετά με το ασχετο μπλα μπλα, αυτό είναι ένα outfit που αγαπάω πολύ γιατί α) λατρεύω τα παπούτσια  β) αυτό το παλτό έχει γινει αναπόσπαστο κομμάτι των outfit μου, γ) η vintage τσάντα αυτή είναι κυριολεκτικά 30+ χρονών ( ευγενική χορηγία της ντουλάπας της μητέρας μου ) και δ) για κάποιο λόγο με κάνει να σκέφτομαι το Παρίσι.. Ααα... Παρίσι..
Ελπίζω να σας άρεσε και θα ήθελα πολύ να ακούσω τα σχόλιά σας! :)






xx R.


















-Hot red coat, Stradivarius
-Bottle Necklace, Pull&Bear
-Shoes, Forever 21
-Skirt, Tally Weijl
-Bag, Vintage
-Tights, Topshop
-Top, Zara


Isn't she/he ADORABLE?

His shoes/ Her shoes :)

A picture taken by my other half :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a thought...