31 Dec 2011

New Year's Resolutions

As we all do every year, I have made my own New Year's Resolutions. Thus I solemnly swear that I will:


- start the gym ( this one has been in all of my new year's resolutions but oh well.. )
- improve my photography skills
- start making my own clothes
- start studying realy hard for the University
- pierce something ( not something too extreme, I think :P )
- get a tattoo
- read many many books
- start dance lessons again
- make more posts and be (even) more devoted to this blog ;)
- make more people smile ( isn't it funny how another people's smiles is worth more than your own smile? )  :)




What do you think of the new blog name? The old one seamed a little bit.. well, not really me. I wanted something more personal, more general, more me. So here is the new name and your soon to be new favorite blog :) Welcome to The Utopian Dreamer ! :)


To every single soul in this world I wish a blissful new year, a happy life and a creative future. Keep your heels, heads and standards high, and remember that no reason is a good reason to stop dreaming.


Happy New Year! :)




xx R.

11 comments:

  1. thanks for following on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great great year dear! Good look on doing your resolutions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your resolutions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. some of your resolutions are similar with mine.. i'm crossing my fingers to them :D hopefully 2012 brings more motivation... happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good list!

    M.
    xo
    www.stylesocietyincblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my bog honey!!
    I wish you achieve all of your goals :D

    Ευχαριστω και για το follow, κι ανταποδίδω ;-)

    Kisses xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have got one of the best blogs I have seen recently.Creativity of any kind always attracts me and you are a masterpiece in that.Thanks for sharing so much. I am definitely following you.
    http://jhilmildsaha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice! x

    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from fox house if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Καλή χρονιά και σε σένα! Τhanx για το όμορφο comment σου και για το follow, ακολουθώ πίσω και ιδιαίτερα στο άλλο σου.
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are so pretty!and so unique <3 love your blog

    ReplyDelete

Share a thought...