15 Sep 2012

Summertime Sadness




Hello world, we meet again. I know, I know, it's September, rain is already here and this girl is posting about the beach?
 

Well, This September is most definatelly the busiest one I have experienced, with the exams and all (in Greece we have exams AND in September). So I was not really able to post all of the photos I took from my vacation, and if I delay it any longer, I might never post them. So I'm keeping the summer mood untill ALL my posts are posted! 
These were taken in an amazing secluted beach in Scopelos island with the Boy. Ahhh, it was amazing. And now I am studying and making projects like CRAZY, it makes me crave for summer once again.. 
Tell me what you've been up to!
xx













Bikini - Asos

3 comments:

  1. ωραιες φωτο μπραβο σου παντα καλα να περνας σε περιμενω στο μπλογκ μου να τα λεμε και να καουω την γνωμη σου

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics, we love your bikini and the underwater pics are gorgeous!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ειλικρινά, πανέμορφες φωτογραφίες!!και τέλειο μαγιουδάκι :)
    αν θες πέρνα μια βόλτα από το Blog μου, τρέχει διαγωνισμός http://dtmakeupgirl.blogspot.gr/2012/11/giveaway-shea-d-afrique-only-for-greece.html
    :DD

    ReplyDelete

Share a thought...